Through the Wig


Hi everyone, I’m Allison ! You may know me from being the designer of bylovely, duskalina, magdalenadior, stellalucia etc. 

Today I’m starting a series of wig tutorial videos. I’m going to try to do one every two weeks to show you how my wigs are done and maybe help you through your process of wig creating !
 If you have any questions concerning my wigs, asking for opinions or tips, feel free to comment in the comment section below this post and I’ll reply to you for sure! 
You can also leave any kind of wig or accessories suggestions that you would like me to do.

I hope you will enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed doing the wig, and I also hope that you'll be excited for the next one to come.

Thank you. x

-A
( It may be faster at some times but I tried my best to make it an appropriate speed for you to still see me place the pieces.)

Comments